Fun Projects to Make with the Kids
1. In one container mix 1 1/2 cups warm water, white glue and a few drops of food coloring.
2. In a second container mix 1 1/3 cups of warm water and Borax.
3. Mix the Borax mixture into the glue mixture until combined. (may be some liquid in bottom of container).
4. Place Fubber on a tray and let stand for a few minutes before playing with it!
5. Store in air tight container
2 cups of baking soda
1 and a half cups of water
1 cup of corn starch
Directions:Mix with a fork until the mixture is smooth and boil until thick. Takes about 4 minutes.